Thursday, April 20, 2017

A failed citizenship application to Australia in five years time


"Kiss the flag."

"Kiss the?"

"KISS IT!"

[kisses flag]

"NO! On the Union Jack!"

"Sorry."

"Here is your return ticket home."

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/speak-english-respect-our-values-malcolm-turnbulls-next-citizenship-crackdown-20170419-gvnq0y.html

Or alternately, if you fail to express the sort of love in this song by country punk act Sydney City Trash...



There's a nation they call Down Under
But I to me, it's on top of the world
But I love this nation so goddamn much
I'd marry it if it were a girl
And when you talk about this nation I love
Well it cuts me deep inside
Coz I seriously love
I mean actually love
Well I'm just so filled with Aussie pride....



No comments:

Post a Comment